L&T Technology Services launches rural youth focused skilling initiative NAYA SAVERA in Nagpur
Nagpur, September 13, 2017: L&T Technology Services limited (LTTS) a leading global pure play engineering service company, and Non Profit agency Head Held High announced the launch of NAYA SAVERA, LTTS’ flagship CSR initiative, as part of which 500 rural youth in Maharshtra’s Vidharbha region will be imparted training across a range of skill sets.
Through the NAYA SAVERA campaign, LTTS is transforming the lives of over 1,400 illiterate village youth across the country in the age group of 18-30 years over the next five years. The alliance with Head Held High, aims to empower rural youth through training and building the right set of ecosystem through capacity building as well as transformational activities.
The six month training programme will involve use of soft skills for knowledge transfer. The salient features of the programme include:
• Capability building of rural youth leading towards a dignified life
• Extensive engagement with community, government, parents, and employers
• Mobilization and training in local language for ease of communication
• Use of innovative training methodology
• Addressing and arresting urban migration design principle
The targeted outcome of the programme spans multiple aspects such as:
• Social Outcomes: Enhancement in the confidence level, self-esteem and social skills of every trainee is the social goal of the program.
• Economic Outcomes: Job or self-employment will propel the individuals to come out of poverty and earn sustained income for a dignified living.
• Cultural and Environmental Outcomes: Develop leadership skills, personality development with excellent communicate skills in English and computer literacy.
Make India Capable is a flagship program of Head Held High Foundation a Non Profit organisation. With proven merits across several villages under extreme poverty since inception in 2011, it has given consistent desired results in terms of training and capability building leading to employment of rural youth.
Since 2015, LTTS has trained more than 1,400 candidates in various skill such as, electrical and home appliances, computer literacy, tailoring, beauty and hair care, leather stitching and automobile repair across Chennai, Bangalore, Baroda and Mumbai through NAYA SAVERA.
The campaign to uplift the youth in the Vidharbha region was kicked off today i.e. September 12, 2017 in presence of Mr. Paneesh Rao, Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) and Head CSR, L&T Technology Services Limited(LTTS).
www.himalayauk.org (HIMALAYA GAURAV UTTRAKHAND)
Leading Digital Newsportal & Daily Newspaper. Publish at Dehradun & Haridwar.
Mail; firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com Mob. 9412932030
Availble in: Fb, Twitter, whatsup Groups & e-edition & All Social Media.
CHANDRA SHEKHAR JOSHI- CHIEF EDITOR;